Rewards ProgramANTHEM REWARDS PROGRAM
Starting January 1, 2023, Anthem Group will be launching it's new Anthem Rewards Program. This allows any customer to sign up for FREE at any local Anthem owned in-mall store. They will instantly be a part of the rewards program that can earn or redeem points during in-store transactions.
- All new and existing profiles will begin at 0 points beginning January 1, 2023.
- Every P100.00 spent in a transaction earns the customer 1 point (or 1% of their total bill)
- 1 point is equivalent to 1 Philippine Peso
- Redemption of points to pay is every 50 points = P50.00 which can be used at the next transaction.
- Earned points do not expire
- Points cannot be purchased, converted to cash, transferred or redeemed on behalf of another person.
- Points can only be earned and redeemed at Anthem owned in-mall stores.
- You full name and mobile number will serve as your membership identification for life. Membership cards will no longer be issued.
- Any personal government issued ID will be asked as a reference when you redeem your points for security purposes.
What will happen to my existing VIP Card?
All existing VIP cards will still be able to avail their full benefits and privileges until further notice. The VIP card can only be used at in-mall stores. The card is not transferable. Cardholder must be present during availment of benefits. *Anthem Group reserves the right to amend the mechanics at any time.
Will I still be able to apply for a new VIP Card?
New applications for the VIP discount card will no longer be accepted.
What if I need to update my name or mobile number?
Kindly get in touch with your preferred store and our team will assist you in modifying your personal details on our systems.
*Anthem Group reserves the right to amend the mechanics at any given time without prior notice.